Thursday 11 November 2010

It does not help


Gao Jun put his hand tory burch on sale pull back the seat, Baileyiyan said: "Do you think Ge be so boring?"

"Is." Rubbing his eyes a bit suddenly realized three Li Mo Yang, nodded his head, next to the five people read all chuckled.

Long Hao tory burch shoes East smile asked: "You know why I let Zhang Liangping run away?"

The first time Chen Hong said: "Ge, I want to say something."

"What?" Long Hao East looked at Tory Burch Peep Toes him asked.

Chen Hong said: "Yesterday you said the killer, and I think another strange thing, according to Zhang Liangping it will not seem to think of the mind during the day

with a killer to kill you, I think there should be people behind him."

"Well, I think it is during the day with the killer to kill you and then went out at night to attack us the manpower to do such a thing and simply foolish." Haitao

agree with Chen Hong is statement.

Ho Tung Lung nodded and said: "You say that makes sense, the beginning I did not think so, tell me to Liusan Ping Zhang Liangping want to bring people to attack us, I

already know, but we do not Blackhand bird who knows, it does not help, wait and see it! "

No comments:

Post a Comment